- By "personal information", we mean information and data that can be connected with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider anonymized information to constitute personal information, as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use our Site. By providing us with your personal information, you expressly consent to us processing your personal information in accordance with the terms of our Policy.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
- We may amend our Policy at any time by posting a revised version on the Site. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it and, following such posting, your continued use of the Site will constitute your express consent to us continuing to process your personal information in accordance with the terms of our revised Policy.
- We would encourage you to review this Policy, and to check the Site regularly for the announcement of any amendments to our Policy.
Our Policy covers the following topics:
- Our collection of your personal information
- Our use of your personal information
- Your use of your and other users’ personal information
- Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- Third party website links
- No spam or spoof emails
- Protecting your personal information
- How you can contact us about privacy questions
Section 1 - Our collection of your personal information
- As part of your registration on or use of the Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional identifying information. Additionally, in order for us to verify your identity, we may need to request from you valid proof of identification (e.g. in the form of a copy of your national ID, passport and/or driver’s license).
- We will also need to collect selected financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details.
- You will need to input this financial information into the "My Account" section of the Site.
We use this financial information for billing purposes and for the fulfilment of your orders.
Following your registration on the Site, you should not post any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than on the “My Account” section of the Site and/or the payment page/stage while processing your order.
- We will collect transactional information based on your activities using the Site (such as buying items).
Finally, we may collect additional information from or about you in other ways not specifically described here. For example, we may collect information related to your contact with us through emails or store results when you respond to a survey. We may also collect feedback ratings and other comments relating to your use of the Site (if applicable). Where we aggregate personal information for statistical purposes, such aggregated personal information shall be anonymized.
Section 2 - Our use of your personal information
We share customer information only as described below and with Better Bites for Food Industries and its subsidiaries.
- We use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities and implement our user agreement with you ("User Agreement"); troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and verify the information you give us with third parties. For example, we may share some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card authorization, processing, and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
- Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, or other third parties where we are compelled to do so by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our User Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Better Bites for Food Industries, our users or others.
- In the event of a sale of Better Bites for Food Industries, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale. We may share your personal information with our other group companies for the purposes outlined in this Policy. However, when we share your personal information with third parties we: (i) require them to agree to use your data in accordance with the terms of this Policy, and in accordance with the law, and (ii) only permit them to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes.
- This contact information will be the personal information provided by you upon registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
- We do not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties in the normal course of doing business and will only share your personal information with third parties in accordance with this Policy.
- By registering for our newsletter, you give us your express consent to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any of the emails or by going to the My Account section of the Site.
Section 3 - Accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information
- You can access and review your personal information in the “My Account” section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site. The "Contact us" tab at the bottom of the Site webpage contains our customer support email and phone details.
- Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required complying with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law. However, in such case of retention of such personal information, the personal information shall be retained in a form that does not allow the identification of the information Subject.
- You have rights under the Personal Data Protection Law in relation to your personal data, including the right to access, correct, or erase your personal data, and object to or restrict processing of your personal data.
Section 4 - Third party website links
The Site may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage you when you leave the Site to read the privacy statements of each and every website you visit if you intend to provide personal information to that website. Our Policy applies solely to your personal information that we collect on the Site.
Section 5 - Cookies
- Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
- The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site. They also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular and help us tailor newsletters and promotional messages based on your interests. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
Section 6 - No spam or spoof emails
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Section 7 - Protecting your personal information
- All personal information is encrypted. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used, or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, access to your personal information is only granted to employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who require the information to fulfill your requests and orders or attend to your needs. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
- We may transfer your personal information to locations in another country, if this is permissible pursuant to applicable laws in your location. In the event of international transfers of your personal information, we shall put in place measures necessary to protect your personal information, and we shall continue to respect your legal rights pursuant to the terms of this Privacy and applicable laws in your location.
- You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
- Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
- Never share your username and password with anyone.
- If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and ensure changing your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
Section 8 - How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org